2017 Indy Runners Membership
Indy Runners memberships are valid for one calendar year (January 1st through December 31st).
Why Should I Join?
- Access to year-round weekly club runs and club walks located around Indianapolis
- Discounts at the following local running stores (Runners Forum, Endurance House)
- Receive Quarterly mailings of our print newsletter "Foot Prints", containing club event information, running / walking stories and more!
- Free participation in the Indy Runners Fall Race Training Program on the Monon Trail (group runs with water-stops and snacks -- no pacers)
- Discounted race entry fee for the premier Sam Costa Half and Quarter Marathon
- Exclusive e-mail updates on Indy Runner social events
- Access to St. Vincent Sports Performance professionals during the Training Program with continuing access during the year for Injury Consultations and/or Gait Analysis for a marginal fee.
- Access to discounted speed session programs with Coach Matt Ebersole of Personal Best Training
How Much Does It Cost?
There are 3 Indy Runners membership options (individual, family, and training program):
|$20 through December 31, 2016 for 2016 members only who are renewing for 2017
|$25 after December 31, 2016 for 2016 members who are renewing for 2017
|$25 for new members
|$30 for all family memberships
Spring Training Program Membership:
A Heckuva-a-Deal! Sign up for the 2017 Indy Runners Spring Half Marathon Training Program and receive all the benefits of the training program, plus your Individual Indy Runners membership!
||Mini Training Program (registered by December 31, 2016)
||Mini Training Program (registered after December 31, 2016)
||Mini Training Program: Full-Time Student (registered by December 31, 2016) Must show student ID at packet pick-up
||Mini Training Program: Full-Time Student (registered after December 31, 2016) Must show student ID at packet pick-up
||Mini Training Program: Additional Family Member Rate*
* Note:Immediate family member rate only for spouse, child, and/or significant other/partner, living in same household of a registered participant paying full price
How Do I Sign Up?
Feel free to email the membership secretary for any other general membership information.