Indy Runners: 4th Annual Wabash Heritage Trail Full/Half/Quarter/Trail Marathon
Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum
|Date / Time:
26.2, 13.1, 10K
The 4th running of the Heritage trail marathon is back in Battleground!!
The event will start and finish in historic Battleground Indiana at the Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum. The (out and back) course will follow the Heritage Trail through and beyond Lafayette. The scenic route will take you through beautiful wooded and semi-urban areas as you run on all sorts of trail surfaces.
• Date: Sunday, September 29, 2013
• Start Time:
o Full Marathon 8:00 am (All Times Eastern)
o Half Marathon 8:10 am
o Quarter 8:20am
• Race Cutoff Time: 4:30 pm (or just let us know, we're not going anywhere)
• Race Field: Limited to 500 runners
• Early Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration: None
• Packet Pickup: Race Day ONLY from 6:30am-7:30am
• Pre-Race Meeting: 7:40am with National Anthem
• Distances & Fees: See below
• Parking: On city streets and limited parking in the museum parking lot
• Facilities: Portables Only
• Photos: Free to download after the race!
• Spectator Info can be found at the Start/Finish at Registration
• Results: Posted by Midnight Sept 30th on this site & all results after the 15min protest period are final!
• SWAG: Event Shirt
• Park Fee: None
• Location: Tippecanoe Battlefield Museum, Battleground Indiana
o Physical Address: 200 Battle Ground Ave. in Battle Ground, IN 47920 [ Map It ]
o From the North or South:
I-65 to Exit 178. Head South on US43 to the first left (Burnett Road).
Once you turn left on Burnett take the first left which is Prophets Rock Road
Prophets Rock Road will take you into Battleground. Park on the streets of the city and make your way down College Street to the Start/Finish. Parking is limited at the museum so please park on the streets.
• Race Options & Entry Fees
o All PAID entries by midnight, September 15th, include an Event shirt.
o Race Day Registration open from 6:30am-7:30am
o Race Day Registration add $10
o Unpaid Registrations will be subject to a $5 late fee
ONLINE ENTRY / DOWNLOADABLE ENTRY FORM UNAVAILABLE
Map (use for general idea of race location and not precise location of event.)