Indy Runners: Susan G Komen Race for the Cure  


Location: Military Park
Date / Time: 4/27/2019 (9:00am)
Distance(s): 2.5 Mi. & 1 Mi.
Contact: E-mail Tuxedo Brothers
317-733-3300
Web Site:
Race Information: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created. The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease. 25% of all funds raised go to research to learn about the biology of breast cancer, advance new screening technologies, develop better treatment protocols, and combat metastatic disease. The remaining 75% of our funds are invested right here in central Indiana through our community grants program. Last year’s grant program saw incredible results.
Entry Forms:
ONLINE ENTRY / DOWNLOADABLE ENTRY FORM UNAVAILABLE

Map (use for general idea of race location and not precise location of event.)